We are currently in the process in developing our in-house cloud based ‘UXMachines’ software and hardware platform for extended interactive data visaulisations. We will let you know more, when the first demo software is available in 2020. The solution is the result of several years of research and development work by a talented team of software and hardware developers.
- Thanks’a’million to our Visitors at the Exhibition at the Data Science for Business Conference in Perth’s Pan Pacific Hotel
- Northrop Grumman Selected UXMachines Pty Ltd as Finalist for the Australian Tech and Innovation Showcase
- Landgate and Development WA SPUR Grant Recipient 2021 for “Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Solution for Autonomous Agricultural Duties”
- CASA Authorized UXMachines Pty Ltd as Commercial Drone Operator for Aerial Work
- Creating Impact through Human-AI-Teaming Solutions